Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Photos!!!


These photo's get pretty 'compressed' when we upload them so they're not as sharp as the full res copies but if you want the full res copies let me know (DC) and I'll about a way to get em to you! :) (I have no idea how that'll actually work out but hey i'm willing to give it a shot! Enjoy!)

Also, there's lots of photos on here on purpose! click the slideshow to view all of them in a non-slideshow format for faster scrolling as you look for 'your' kid! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I am in awe at the amount of work you accomplished, and all the smiling faces during it! I am sure Jesus is smiling also. I am so proud of you for giving up your summer to serve others. Keep loving Jesus and each other. I can't wait to hear how your day went at the Homeless Center. Stay strong for your last full day! You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete